Many of us know the value of prayer but developing a meaningful prayer life feels harder than training for Mt. Everest. There is always a little one who needs you, laundry to wash (hey, I know you sometimes skip the folding altogether), and appointments to take the kids to.
Between school drop-offs, diaper changes, paying bills, and getting food on the table, you long for a meaningful prayer life but how? Life happens and you just never get around to figuring out how to deepen your relationship with God.
But what if there IS a way?
What if I told you I’m right there with you and I’ve learned how to cultivate a vibrant prayer life in the midst of my messy life?
Hi, I’m Sarah and life with five children – ten and younger – makes for a lot of craziness. As much as I’d like to have a put-together life, the truth is, I don’t. I live one day at a time.
A few years ago I was prompted to make prayer a priority in my life. I began writing out my prayers every single day and learned some practical tips for spending good quality time in prayer. As a result, I’ve seen God answer prayers in ways I would have completely missed – from simple things to profound and amazing answers! Not only that, I’ve developed a confidence in God’s sovereignty and watch care over my life.
I still live one day at a time; but now, I live from a position of strength and grace. I’ve discovered these gifts come when we rest in God through prayer.
At the request of my readers, I’ve put what I’ve learned together into a step-by-step course called, How to Create and Cultivate a Growing Prayer Life.
This course will answer questions such as,
“How do I make prayer a priority when my life is on the spin cycle?”
“How can I know God is listening?”
“Help! What do I do when I can’t focus long enough to pray?”
“Where do I even start?”
“What is the best way to stay consistent?”
I’ve asked these same questions and am happy to share what I’ve learned and the strategies that have helped me. That’s what you’ll get in my How to Create & Cultivate a Growing Prayer Life course. My goal is to help you:
- Feel empowered in your prayer life.
- Know how to create and use a prayer journal
- Know exactly what to pray
- Learn how to cut distractions and stay focused
- Believe prayer is doable (no mountain climbing required)
In short, I want to help make prayer a priority in your life! You’ll come away from this course with practical tools you can start implementing right away, as well as the confidence that you too can do this.
If you long for a stronger connection with God through prayer, be sure to register for the How to Create & Cultivate a Growing Prayer Life course today!
WHAT DO I GET FROM THIS PRAYER COURSE?
- 9 Practical & Relatable Teaching videos with real life examples & tools to motivate you to get on your knees in prayer. (action word) (10-20 minutes each)
- Audio for each lesson (so you can listen on the go)
- Art Prints, Phone Lock Screens & Computer Wallpaper with the key takeaways from each lesson beautifully designed so you can take the lessons with you on the go.
- 5 Bonus Videos including
- 10 Ways to Seek God in the Morning
- Printable Prayer Sheets for an Easy Way to Make a Prayer Journal
- 6 Quick Steps for how you can do to talk to God right now
- How prayer brought me peace
- When we are too busy to pray, the quick prayers that will save your life
By the end of our time together I hope that by sharing my own prayer stories and prayer strategies I will have convinced you of three things:
- Prayer is vital.
- Prayer is doable.
- God is listening.
Don’t wait, come join me in class TODAY! I share a lot of stories, and REALLY practical tips for changing the way we pray.