Hi, I’m Sarah and life with five children – ten and younger – makes for a lot of craziness. As much as I’d like to have a put-together life, the truth is, I don’t. I live one day at a time.
A few years ago I was prompted to make prayer a priority in my life. I began writing out my prayers every single day and learned some practical tips for spending good quality time in prayer. As a result, I’ve seen God answer prayers in ways I would have completely missed – from simple things too profound and amazing answers! Not only that, I’ve developed confidence in God’s sovereignty and watch care over my life.
I still live one day at a time; but now, I live from a position of strength and grace. I’ve discovered these gifts come when we rest in God through prayer.
At the request of my readers, I’ve put what I’ve learned together into a step-by-step course called, How to Create and Cultivate a Growing Prayer Life.
This course will answer questions such as,
- “How do I make prayer a priority when my life is on the spin cycle?”
- “How can I know God is listening?”
- “Help! What do I do when I can’t focus long enough to pray?”
- “Where do I even start?”
- “What is the best way to stay consistent?”
Did you wake up this morning and say these things?
• I know prayer is important, but I’ll have to get to it later.
• I don’t even know how to pray.
• I’m worn, weary, and stressed. Is peace even possible for me right now?
Many of us know the value of prayer, but learning how to pray feels almost as impossible as breathing underwater. Peace for the moment and strength for the entire day seems unreachable.
Only, what if I told you it is? What if I told you a new life is waiting for you? Yes, your circumstances might not change – but you can change. Prayer has the ability to change your life from the inside out.
After taking this prayer course, you will:
· Feel empowered in your prayer life.
· Know how to create and use a prayer journal
· Know exactly what to pray
· Learn how to cut distractions and stay focused
· Believe prayer is doable (no mountain climbing required)
In short, the peace and strength you desperately need are waiting for you.
If you long for a stronger connection with God through prayer, a deeper sense of peace, and strength for each day, be sure to register for the How to Create & Cultivate a Growing Prayer Life course today!
FAQ & testimonials coming soon!