Prayer has become my lifeline in the mornings. It is a way for me to become centered and concentrate on God. And I am so not worthy of such an honor. The God of heaven, who sits on His majestic throne with hosts of angels surrounding Him, singing praises to Him, and still He listens to my prayers?! Isn’t that amazing? I can’t even imagine such an honor.
Sometimes I sound like whining child, but really I want to hear His voice in the middle of the mess of my life. Do you? Do you want to hear God’s voice? Listen.
And sometimes I am quick to put in my mind what I think God is saying, but only His holy word will tell me the truth. So let me rest in knowing God is with me, in His word, and in my prayers to Him, He is listening.
I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Psalm 116:1
That’s the truth friend. No matter how you feel – God is listening. It is promised in His word. So when you pray, He is listening. He is acting as well – we just don’t see it happening sometimes.
One of the best practices I started a couple of years ago (and still do) is write out a portion of my prayers. I won’t write out my entire prayer (it would take too long), but I will write some feelings and thoughts and names of people I want to pray for. It has been so helpful to keep me focused. And I get to look back and see how God has answered!
HERE IS WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Prayer sheets to copy and use over and over again
- Five Prayers to Pray Over Bible Study
- Ten Verses to Cultivate the Perfect Prayer Life
- Space for your favorite verses and answered prayers
- Two separate Bible reading plans
- Praying the Names of God worksheet
- Seven Write the Word Prayer sheets
- Prayers to Pray for Your Pastor’s Wife
- Prayers to Pray for Courage
- Prayers to Pray for Your Family
- Prayers to Pray for Your Friends
- A list of resources for PRAYER
- & MUCH MORE!
BONUS – A new audio devotional!
“No Place Like Home: A Look at Psalm 90”