After arriving home with my first born son, I thought I would have all of this new-founded time to spend in God’s Word! My teaching job had ended and he was born in May. I had the entire summer before me to really dive deep into prayer and Bible reading.
Only. I didn’t.
My “quiet time” was nonexistent. It was a rude awaking to have to care for someone ALL DAY LONG. The things I loved to do were pushed to the side. At first I was ok with it. Until my quiet time was one of the things I pushed aside. Suddenly I felt out of touch from God and spiritually I was became dry.
Fast forward to today. Five kids later – and STILL I find myself making excuses as to why I don’t read my Bible.
In the dry season, I became so thirsty, but also discouraged because I couldn’t figure out when or how to find time to meet with God. I felt like I was tired all of the time and this little human took up ALL of my “extra time.” I can’t remember what exactly changed, only I knew something needed to change. Maybe it was when I was so irritable and crying all of the time, but I remember just starting small.
Get started TODAY!
You can download this 10-page workbook and you will find:
- Instructions on how to use the guide.
- A 5-step PROVEN process to help you plan your Bible reading and prayer time.
- Blank pages to fill-in your answers.
- Prayers to pray over Bible study.
- Prayer prompts for the weary heart.
- Detailed Bible reading plans.
- 10 Bible Journaling Tips
- Blank Prayer Notebook pages
- Blank Journaling pages
- List of resources for deeper Bible study.
- Audio Devotional: What Can Grow in the Dark?
- 5 minute prayer cards
- Prayer notebook